With over 3,500 products in genomics, protein analysis and expression, cellular analysis, drug discovery and genetic identity, Promega is a global leader in providing innovative solutions and technical support to life scientists.
Promega products are used by scientists asking fundamental questions about biological processes and applying scientific knowledge to diagnose and treat diseases, discover new therapeutics, and use genetics and DNA testing for human identification.
Promega core strengths and developing technologies include:
- Molecular Biology Products for Cloning, Expression and Amplification
- Manual and Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Platforms
- Next Gen Sequencing Clean Up and Quality Control kits
- Cell-Based Assays for Measuring Viability, Apoptosis, Metabolism & Epigenetics
- Novel Techniques for Protein-Protein Interaction and Protein Degradation Analysis
- New tools for Endogenous Protein Tagging using CRISPR
- Functional Bioassays for Immune Checkpoint, Fc Effector, Cytokine and T Cell Activation Pathways
Southapmton Science Park