The Festival of Genomics London brings together academia, biopharma and healthcare to explore the power of the genome in driving R&D and the diagnosis and treatment of disease into the future. Bold claim indeed, but we have the goods to back it up…
- The UK has some of the world’s best large scale projects, generating huge amounts of genotypic and phenotypic data. Hear how this unique position can lead to better clinical care in talks from CMO Dame Sally Davies, NHS CSO Sue Hill and Farr Institute Director Harry Hemingway
- Looking further afield, we’ll be offering a glimpse into the Qatar Genome Program - a large-scale, high impact project that’s just completed its pilot phase
- Kari Stefansson, CEO of deCODE will inform and inspire with his unique style and insights into the exceptional genomic data set and its implications for PMI
- MHRA CEO Ian Hudson’s address adds to the tide of essential insights for industry on the development and regulation of precision medicine and companion diagnostics
- Source products and services from 80+ leading suppliers including Illumina, SevenBridges, Twist Biosciences & many more.
Register for free or delve deeper in our special-focus workshops